- Automatic electronic scales developed with basic idea to satisfy the diverse requirements for measurement, control and management of bulk products involved in technological processes.
- The classification depends on the outcome of portioned out (batching scales) and continuous output (differential scales).
- The management implemented various modifications to the operating modes: measure, dosing with the modified according to the needs serving. Measure and control the various parameters of the flow of the main product.
- Different models are developed and implemented for dosing capacity: 1.0 ÷ 300 t / h.
- There is an optional possibility to measure the density and temperature and the product.
- Computer control ensures, opportunities for changing technology and system parameters and generate the history of the process in the form of tables graphics reports for selected periods of time.
- Integrating permeate product is recorded in the sweepstakes, the basis of which can be consulted on the permeate product back in time.