Automatic dispenser system designed to provide optimum performance in dosing and mixing different flours, cold and hot water for the dough to achieve the set texture and temperature. The machine has the following key features:
- Measure the temperature of the flour and the ambient temperature.
- Automatic dosing set quantity of flour from different bunkers.
- Automatic mixing and dispensing of cold and hot water to obtain a given quantity and water temperature.
- The dosing is done in 2 stages that vary in speed as the last stage in which dosing is carried out is the slow, but in contrast, provides the necessary accuracy.
- Weight measurement performed on an electronic scale with specialized design with intelligent control a range of functions that perform the adaptation of the machine to changing product characteristics.
- The system has a lottery and allows remote sensing of quantities produced.