- Automatic packing line is fully automated line that characterized by the following features and capabilities:
- Automatic sampling and opening the empty bag by the vacuum created by the fan, which has improved reliability over similar systems with suction cups.
- Vertical auger dosing with vector control motor, which together with weight control performed exceptionally high accuracy of dosing. A transport screw with upper level fills the hopper.
- Automatic shut-off module that includes vibration, levelling, and closing sticking with thermo-adhesive.
- Automatic weight control providing a correction of the weight depending on the change of the parameters of the flour.
- Thermal tunnel furnace for stacking packets of flour with shrink film.
- Conveyor with photo sensors to control packages.
- Intelligent temperature control temperature of the locking blade and heating the air in the tunnel.
- Measured ambient temperature